There are a number of great events around the province in July. With the warm weather there is no better way to kick-start your summer than to check out some festivals, music, and cultural events with your family and friends.
Ring in Canada day celebrating Canada’s 149th birthday at Kejimkujik National Park; come out with your family and friends for a fun filled day with many in-house celebrations as well as beautiful scenery and trails.
Summer is the season for festivals, whether you’re interested in viewing parades, walking along the boardwalk and catching some entertainment, here are some festivals that may interest you:
• KitchenFest! St.Anns, Cabot Trail, July 2-8
• Sydney Rib Fest, July 15-17,
• Halifax Pride Festival, Halifax, July 14-24
• Yarmouth Seafest, July 16-26
• Halifax International Busker Festival, July 27- August 1
• Gridlock festival – new outdoor music festival – Halifax, July 8-10
• Peggy’s Cove Area Festival of the Arts July 7-17
• Strawberry Festival, Yarmouth, July 7
• Pictou Lobster Carnival, July 8-10
Whether you’re looking a little exercise or want to catch a show, there are plenty of ways to keep your activities family oriented, check out:
• EPIC Race Weekend July 1-3
• Nova Scotia International Tattoo July 1-8
• Antigonish Highland Games July 3-10
• Teddy Bear Picnic July 11 Yarmouth
For information on other events in Nova Scotia visit: http://www.novascotia.com/
The Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS® represents more than 1,500 brokers, salespeople and affiliate members throughout the province. NSAR serves its members through a wide variety of educational programs, publications and special services. REALTOR® is a trademark, which identifies real estate professionals who are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association and, as such, subscribe to a high standard of professional service and a strict code of ethics.